Tunay na Chicks
Tunay na Chicks is a collection of qualities, characteristic, quirks, specific behaviour or preferences that defines the quintessential woman. It is the brain-child of Niel Pagulayan, in response to the society’s indifference to the decline of the proverbial Tunay na Chicks. He was later joined by his cohorts, Roy Losanta, Kieffer Apordo and Emiel Lorque to transform TNC in providing codified benchmarks of women that will encompass all social networking media known to mankind.
Frequently Asked Questions
You’re a guy?
- Yes, I am. The TNC team are all dudes.
How do you make the TNCs?
- Its 60% social satire, 40% personal observation and the remaining 10% are the shit that we make-up as we write.
Who died and made you Master of the Universe? Anong karapatan mo magsulat ng TNC. Ang kapal ng mukha mo.
- In all the 163 post, the author has never forced anyone to follow or to conform to the TNCs. This is because the TNC is not the universal truth. The author knows this, and he believes that the fans know this as well. I was not mandated by a higher power to make a codified benchmark of all the women in the Philippines, nor was I was voted by women to be the supreme judge of all the filipinas in the world. Nagsusulat lang ho ako ng mga qualities, on what I believe, women should be like. It just so happens na there so many like-minded individual who share the same view as me. Yes, You might say that The tone of my post is authorative, but that’s just how it is. Because when you think of it, Will people reblog the TNCs if the author sounded unsure or undecisive?
Peke naman yang TNC. Porket ba hinde ako nakakrelate sa iba dyan, eh hinde ng ako Tunay na Chicks?
- The TNC post are all unique. They represent different qualities, characteristic, quirks, specific behaviour or preferences of different kinds of women. The chance of a single girl possessing all the TNCs ( the current as well as ones that will be posted in the future) is less than 0%. A statistical impossibility. (well, impossible is such a strong word, let’s just say na it’s highly improbable ) So no, as long as you can relate to the majority, that’s good enough.
You’re just using TNC to hit on women. Assholes!
- Women are smart creatures. They hate being manipulated ( because they are subtle manipulators themselves), so they almost always know if people are trying to use them. I do not believe that the TNC will have 1,300+ tumblr followers and 460+ twitter followers if the women feel they are being offended by the post.
Siguro ngayong sikat ng ang TNC, madami na kayong chick? Hihi.
- Au contraire, nagusap usap na kami na walang gagamit ng TNC para personal naming kapakanan. Dun kasi masisira ang TNC e, pag nakikita ng fans na ginagamit lang ito to pick up women.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.